Because all of the items on my site are made to order, they can't all be bought automatically through the website. Instead, you have to put a request in for an item and wait for me to contact you and discuss your order before confirmation and an invoice.
Depending on the amount of orders being processed, available materials and time available to make your order, you will get a response outlining your orders cost and turn around time.
Once the desired product is agreed on and you're are happy with the quote and timings, simply pay the invoice and your order will then be processed and made for you.
- If you want any items which are available to buy directly from my website, simply click the 'Add to cart' button and check out as you would any other online shop.
- If you want to buy any of my items that are made to order, press the 'Enquire about this product' button. This will automatically take you to the contact page. Here you can fill in the rest of your details and add an additional message Then click 'Submit' to submit your request.
- Once your request has been received, I will either contact you to discuss your commission or confirm your request with a final quoted.
- If you want to discuss a completely new commission piece, go to the contact page and fill in your details and send me a brief message about the ten you want to have made.
- I'll reply to everyones email as soon as I can to discuss requests, whether a made to order item or commission and start the order process off.
- If a request is achievable, I will send out a quote including shipping and once agreed will follow it up with a PAYPAL invoice for your order with a note outlining a turnaround time and delivery estimate date. (For commission this will be a 50% deposit for materials and order commitment)
- If you order is NOT achievable, you will receive a notice outlining the reason for the delay or if the item is no longer available. This could be for a number of reasons, lack of materials or time or simply down to being on holiday.
- Once an item is completed and sent out for delivery, you will receive an email notification.
Shipping is quoted on receipt of an order request. If a customer wishes to change the delivery process, faster or on a specified date, they must state so when ordering.
Payments must be made through PAYPAL to a verified delivery address. This is to protect Baldwin Leather's details and guarantee customers security and good delivery.
Payments can be made in cash in person but is required up front before an order is fulfilled - This only applies within the West/Central London area. Please add you'd like to meet in person on your initial enquiry email.
Due to the fact that most orders are made to order and not off a production line means they CANNOT be returned or refunded. (Commissioned pieces)
If you have bought an item off my 'Available pieces', you may return it within 14 days for a refund (shipping and return shipping cost will not be refunded). Please provide proof of postage when returning items.
Items must be returned in the same condition they were sent. Baldwin Leather is not responsible for orders damaged during postage. All orders will be checked, packaged properly and guaranteed to be in a 100% condition before being shipped recorded delivery.
Privacy & security
Any information obtained through the Hide & Sleek website will not be shared with any other third parties and will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling orders and/or contacting customers.
Due to the fact all items are hand made individually, customers must be aware certain variations will occur in colour and finish and not match the images on the website exactly.